How porcelain veneers in Pflugerville, TX can make your dream smile come true
Dental veneers have a reputation as Hollywood’s go-to smile solution. It is true that many movie stars and others in the public eye choose this procedure to achieve stunning, natural looking smiles. However, it is a myth that those benefits are out of reach for the rest of us. The reality is that porcelain veneers are affordable, convenient, and available right here in Pflugerville, TX.
Why choose porcelain veneers from Elite Smiles of Pflugerville
Porcelain is a superb cosmetic dental material, which is more natural looking and long lasting than composite veneers. However, not all porcelain veneers are the same. The quality of the result is directly linked to the skill of the clinician. In addition to extensive general and cosmetic dental training, Dr. Jordan Tucker had the unique opportunity to study under a renowned dentist who’s practice was limited to exclusively porcelain veneers, Dr. Tucker learned not only advanced clinical skills, but also the power of beautifully designed veneers to change lives.
We have all seen the dramatic aesthetic transformation and increased confidence that people experience after undergoing cosmetic surgery such as a facelift or nose job. Imagine achieving that level of transformation with a single, non-surgical, conservative dental procedure. That is what our porcelain veneers can do.
The benefits include:
- Close wide spaces between teeth
- Correct the appearance of mildly crooked teeth
- Change the size or shape of teeth
- Cover permanent stains or naturally dark tooth enamel
About the procedure
No matter whether you are getting porcelain veneers for small teeth, stains, or another problem, the process is similar. Due to being custom-made and ultra-thin, porcelain veneers require very little tooth preparation. Your dazzling new smile is created in just a few steps:
- During the first appointment your teeth are prepared, and temporary veneers are placed. This only takes a couple of hours and provides some immediate aesthetic improvement.
- It takes about two weeks for the dental laboratory to custom craft your final veneers. When they are ready, you will return to our office. Dr. Tucker will remove the temporaries and “try in” the final veneers to ensure that the meet your and his standards. The veneers are then cemented in place.
Discover the joy of a confident smile
Can improving your smile really change your life? Find out for yourself! Give us a call at (512) 273-7790 and schedule a consultation with Dr. Tucker today.
Before and After Images
Veneers, Crowns, and Bridge
Eight Veneers on upper teeth