We are excited to announce that we are back to a normal schedule!
Did You Know?
Our office will be one of the most sterile places you will visit! That was true before the COVID-19 crisis but we felt it is more important now than ever for our dental family to know. Additional precautions will also be taken to ensure the well-being and safety of our team and patients. They will include but are not limited to:
These are just to name a few. At Elite Smiles, we will always have your best interest in mind to promote optimal oral and overall health. This starts with getting everyone's oral hygiene regimens back on track as SAFELY as possible.
- Limiting the number of patients in the practice at one time
- Implementing digital forms/paperwork and payment options
- Scheduling more time between patients to perform disinfection practices above the standard protocols
- Having all patients rinse with Oracare (prescription anti-viral mouthwash) prior to any treatment
- Using advanced intraoral suction systems that drastically reduce aerosols
- Introducing medical grade H13 filters to enhance air particle filtration
We know many were affected financially by the COVID-19 pandemic. Those without dental insurance should not have to suffer, so that is why we have taken measures to decrease the price and have increased the discount of our in-house membership plan!
If you would like to schedule an appointment or have any additional questions, please give us a call at 512-252-4655 or email us at email@example.com