Clear aligners in Pflugerville, TX
Invisalign is probably the best-known name in orthodontics. It is what comes to mind when you hear terms like “clear teeth aligners” or “cosmetic braces.” However, Invisalign is simply a brand name. When you visit Elite Smiles of Pflugerville, Dr. Tucker will recommend the best option to fit your budget and treatment goals.
Yes, clear aligners can fix that…
Patients are often surprised to learn that they can use a treatment such as Clear Aligners for overbite or other major orthodontic corrections. In truth, aligners do the same thing as traditional braces, but in a different way. The trays are custom-made to apply gentle, precise pressure, just as brackets and wires would.
Treatable cases include:
- Crowded teeth – The jaw is not large enough to accommodate all teeth, causing them to grow at abnormal angles and too close together.
- Open bite – Upper and lower teeth do not meet when the mouth is fully closed.
- Gaps – There is excess space between teeth
- Cross bite – The upper and lower jaws are not aligned
- Underbite – The lower teeth extend beyond the upper teeth
- Overbite – The upper teeth extend beyond the lower teeth
- Minor orthodontic problems – Crooked, rotated, or mildly misaligned teeth
What to expect
The treatment timeline and results of clear aligner treatments are generally similar to that of conventional braces. What is very different is your experience during treatment.
- Aligners are thin and lightweight, so they don’t feel bulky in your mouth
- With clear and tooth-colored materials, these appliances are barely noticeable when worn
- There are no dietary restrictions, because you remove the aligners during meals
- Without wires in your way, oral hygiene is simpler and more effective
- Office visits during treatment are fast and comfortable, because there are no wires to adjust
Are you ready for straighter teeth?
If you are in or near Pflugerville, TX and searching for “Invisalign near me,” or clear aligners, then you are in luck! You have just found a skilled, experienced dentist who offers several clear aligner options to improve the health and appearance of your smile. Just call (512) 273-7790 to get started.